Neopentyl glycol, also known as "dimethylpropane", is a crystalline organic chemical compound mainly used in the synthesis of polyesters (to improve their stability to heat, light and water), paints, lubricants and plasticisers.
Examples of use:
- Hygiene product component
- Component of creams, lotions or other skin care products
- Processing agents specific to oil production
- Sealing products
Some Neopentyl glycols:
- neopentyl glycol diheptanoate
- neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate
- neopentyl glycol dimethacrylate...